Not to brag, but 2018 was a pretty monumental year here at Movable Ink. We announced our visual experience platform and additional capabilities across email, web, and display, and we saw some of the most innovative enterprise brands embrace those visual experiences. We’re talking about brands like Under Armor, Kimpton, Nordstrom, United, Virgin Holidays and so many more.
By the end of 2018 we had 625 clients, and just a month later we now serve 650+ of some of the world’s largest brands. This includes:
- The 5 largest global airlines
- 2 of the 3 largest global restaurant chains
- 2 of the 3 largest global cruise lines
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. airlines
- 3 of the 4 largest U.S. hotel chains
- 2 of the 3 largest U.S. retailers
- 2 of the 3 largest U.S. banks
Let’s take a look back at 2018
We announced our visual experience platform for email, web, and display
We hosted 550+ clients and partners at our third annual Think Summit
We released our TEI study with Forrester, which showed how Movable Ink could yield marketers a ROI of 373%
We expanded our San Francisco office in a big way
We volunteered our time and funds to 27 amazing charities
We launched our augmented reality beta program
And that’s not all!
- We grew our partner network to 107 agencies and 64 technology companies
- We grew to 270 employees globally (we’re hiring!)
- We announced a partnership with Persado
- We launched our Accelerate expert services program to drive innovation with strategic clients
- We announced our partnership with Pega to deliver AI-powered actions in email
- We maintained 100% uptime for seven consecutive Cyber Weeks
- We were named one of the best mid-sized companies to work for in New York City by Built in NYC
We celebrated incredible wins with our clients, too
Movable Ink powered EEC award-winning campaigns from Verizon (Best Makeover of an Existing Email Program) and Peloton (Most Innovative Use of Customer or Other Data)
United Airlines used Movable Ink to scale the creation of billions of personalized visuals sent via email each year.
The Bouqs Company used Movable Ink to drive conversions with Intelligent Creative on Email + Web
The Democratic National Committee saw more than a 2X increase in donations for emails with personalized visuals powered by Movable Ink versus emails without ($45 vs. $20), which helped drive more than $40 million in online fundraising during the midterm elections
Stefanie Fertitta from NBA and Ashley Morse from Lenovo were recognized by the DMN in the Marketing Hall of Femme Awards
Virgin Holidays increased click-through rates by 25% when they used Movable Ink to power an augmented reality experience launched from a pre-stay email
Movember was recognized in the Summit Marketing Effectiveness Awards in the category Online Advertising and Marketing for their data-driven visual campaign
EiQ recognized Carly Maddock at Movable Ink client Darden Brands as “The Whiz” – someone who is already achieving awesome things in digital marketing
… And 2019 is already off to a great start!
We’ve already been ranked 18 in Built in NYC’s 100 Best Places to Work in 2019. We also announced our partnership with CrowdTwist to bring real-time loyalty visualizations to email. Stay tuned for more exciting announcements in 2019 – we have a feeling it’s going to be a great year!