Earlier today, Oracle announced that it entered into an agreement to acquire Responsys in a deal worth nearly $1.5 billion. Predictably — no pun intended (maybe) — this set off some classic Movable Ink geek banter:
- Vivek Sharma, CEO: I called it! http://www.cnbc.com/id/101289244
- Jordan Cohen, VP of Marketing: It took an Oracle to call that one.
- Vince PeGan, Sr. Account Manager: Great Responsys, Jordan!
- Adam Stambleck, VP of Client Experience: Seeing the news this morning, put a big Springer in my step.
- Vivek Sharma: I have been gifted with ESP to make calls like that.
Huge congrats to our friends at Responsys!
-The Movable Ink Team