This is a highly visible position in a dynamic, fast-paced, and creative environment. Candidates should be excellent storytellers with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to manage a complex range of initiatives across the organization. This role can be based in New York or San Francisco and will oversee all internal and external communications and contribute to Movable Ink’s brand position and successful achievement of its business goals.
- Develop and manage global PR programs that drive awareness of our company, product offering and customer success stories
- Work with the CEO and senior management team to translate the company vision into a communications and thought leadership strategy
- Manage our PR firm and budget
- Write press releases, blog posts, customer case studies and contributed articles
- Manage and grow social media channels
- Be primary executive counselor on communications matters. Guide, oversee and prepare executives and employees who are representing the company
- Support product launches and campaigns
- Develop speaking and awards submissions
- Establish and maintain relationships with press and influencers
Basic qualifications needed:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in social media management
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a cross-functional team
- Experience in a technology-driven startup in the SaaS or digital marketing space.
- Organized and detail oriented
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.