This position requires the ability to engage with both Client Services and Technical teams to define, scope and implement tailored solutions for advanced custom email programs. You will be part of a growing, distributed but close-knit SE team, meeting and pairing with your peers on a daily basis. This position is for a full-time freelancer working remotely.
Responsibilities of the Solutions Engineer:
- Deliver powerful email marketing solutions for a wide range of Fortune 500 companies
- Work with Client Experience Managers to scope customer projects and translate them into technical requirements
- Work independently to customize, implement, and test client-specific Apps for the Movable Ink platform
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
- Develop algorithms, explore new technologies, and work on automating the features that clients use the most often.
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to build pixel-perfect front-end HTML against Photoshop documents
- Should be comfortable with Git or version control systems
- Team player who works well in a collaborative, start-up environment
- Creative and enjoying new challenges
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.