Movable Ink powers meaningful experiences in email and on the web for the biggest brands in the world. Data is at the heart of these experiences, and the security of that data is vital to our business. We are collecting petabytes of data each quarter and every bit must be securely transferred, handled, and stored.
As the Director of Information Security, you will be responsible for developing policies and practices to protect our customers’ data. You’ll help us formalize the testing and enforcement of those policies and practices so that we remain in compliance and maintain a high security standard. In addition to policies, you will help instill secure development practices across the Engineering organization.
- Develop data security policies and standards
- Generate infrastructure security, system configuration security, and application code security policies
- Audit and advise our AWS configuration and account management
- Create a Secure Coding training program for the Engineering team
- Experienced working with many users and sensitive data on AWS
- Very familiar with OWASP and training/enforcing awareness of the Top 10
- Experience working with and scaling production web applications
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.