The Associate Director of Client Strategy will be embedded with the Movable Ink Technical Account Team based in NYC, and will be charged with driving quantifiable, measurable and winning strategies for application of our software for the largest and most strategic accounts in for our portfolio of world leading marketers. The role will report to the Regional VP of CX in NYC.
- Run analysis of use cases of Movable Ink’s technology by industry (retail, financial services, travel, etc.) and determine winning strategies and key variables.
- Run analysis by use case across all industries.
- Closely align themselves with the CX teams of the most strategic global accounts to understand their email programs, goals and intelligent content efforts to date. Work closely with these teams to devise and sell in strategies which map to client near-term revenue and performance goals.
- Work closely with the MI Product, Marketing and Product Marketing Teams to contribute to product roadmap.
- Act as a subject matter expert on all topics related to email marketing trends and best practices.
- 7-10 years digital industry experience at an ESP, Agency, Consultancy or Client Side.
- Extremely analytical and able to run analysis and identify quantifiable trends across large client campaign data sets.
- Ability to partner with client and design statistically significant test use cases for clients to adopt.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, design skills a plus.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies for a variety of industries and the associated operational plans to support them.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.