As the Technical Trainer, you are the catalyst for spreading knowledge on Movable Ink’s cutting edge features and product innovation. Your pride in the company and product coupled with your product expertise give you the credibility and authenticity that compel others to learn as much as they can about Movable Ink’s offerings.
Fast forward one year, here’s what you’ve accomplished at Movable Ink:
- Partnered with key internal stakeholders, such as technical writers, user experience, learning and development, client trainers and partner trainers to delivery meaningful product training to employees, customers and partners. This includes in self-guided tutorials, in app guides, train-the-trainer programs and class-room delivery. You’ve built out the product curriculum and certification programs.
- Created engaging and effect training collateral ensuring all aspects of product capabilities, not just the what but the how and why, are understood. Partnered closely with product management on upcoming features in daily deployments. You’ve implemented a variety of mediums for training collateral including video tutorials and scalable testing mechanisms.
- You can answer any questions related to the product. You’re known throughout the company and with customers as a product expert and you have a following of groupies eager to learn more from you.
What you have done in the past and who you are:
- Developed and maintained training curriculum for various levels of students and a scalable testing mechanism. Measured training, course and instructor effectiveness and made improvements based on feedback.
- Generated training collateral for a variety training mediums including: instructor led in classroom, eLearning (SCORM a plus), webinars, hands on exercises, video tutorials (Articulate or Camtasia a plus), in-app guides (Pendo, WalkMe, Iridize a plus) and LMS (Cornerstone a plus).
- Delivered training as well as partnered with other teams on “train the trainer” model.
- Demonstrated product expert in a fast-paced environment with deep knowledge of latest features and product developments.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in learning and development, human resources, education, analytical, engineering or another scientific related field, or equivalent experience.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.