The Talent Specialist, UK will be the go-to person for all office management, HR, and recruiting in our London office. This person will be an extension of our NYC-based Talent and Talent Experience teams ensuring our culture is maintained across Movable Ink!
Responsibilities of the Talent Specialist, UK
- Act as first point of contact for all HR inquiries in the UK office, escalating more complex issues to the VP of Talent if necessary
- Complete all new starter paperwork and coordinate on-boarding with Training Specialist in NY
- Liaise with 3rd-party vendor regarding benefit and payroll queries
- Act as a culture ambassador for the UK and EMEA location
- Support internal events like company outings and holiday parties
- General office management
- Source and attract candidates through highly creative networking, soliciting internal referrals, participating in events, and any other innovative approaches that make you successful
- Manage in-bound applications via our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process (including but not limited to screening, coordinating, and closing) for candidates in the EMEA region, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- 1+ year of Recruitment and/or Human Resources experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of exercising strong judgment and maintaining objectivity and discretion with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Experience in compensation, benefits, employee relations, company culture, recruitment
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.