We're looking for a Production Support Engineer to help us launch the next generation of our disruptive contextual email marketing SaaS product. We have a very fast paced development and release cycle here, and you'll help ensure our software remains fast and bug free. This is not a manual QA role, you'll be writing lots of Ruby on Rails and Ember.js code.
Responsibilities of the Production Support Engineer:
- Develop and maintain automated browser tests for production applications
- Identify, isolate, and reproduce bugs reported by users
- Manage the communication between end users and the dev team
- Dedicated time each week to learning Rails and Ember: OSS, online resources, etc
- Bachelor's Degree
- Boot Camp graduates welcome, as long as you have the goods to back it up.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in or desire to work in a start up, agile environment
- Experience with Ember.js or similar JS framework
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.