Campaign Managerat Movable Ink (View all jobs)Costa Rica
As a Campaign Manager you will work on marketing campaigns for some of the world’s best known brands. You will use Movable Ink’s Visual Experience Platform to deliver unique, personalized visual experiences for our clients’ marketing campaigns across email, web and other channels. You will manage a growing portfolio of client campaigns, responsible for all stages of a campaign build from brief through to final asset delivery.
- Develop a deep understanding of our Visual Experience platform
- Reply to campaign requests from clients and manage campaign builds using our ticketing system
- Test each build to make sure it meets all the requirements (zero errors)
- Track your time for each build
- Manage a growing portfolio of client campaigns
- Comfortable troubleshooting code through debugging issues efficiently and effectively
- Experience building pixel-perfect content against creative files (ie. Photoshop)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, as you'll be working with our Client Experience team
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude and empathy; detail oriented
The base pay range for this position is $1700-$2000 USD/month, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.