Strategic Account Directorat Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
Strategic Account Directors at Movable Ink take a consultative approach to selling digital transformation personalization solutions to senior executives across many verticals. You will have the opportunity to develop custom and creative enterprise solutions that leverage the power of Movable Ink’s visual experience platform to tackle the challenges faced by Fortune 500 marketing leaders. As a Strategic Account Director you will be responsible for bringing on new business as well as working with existing clients to drive strategy and sophistication in an effort to fully embed Movable Ink technology into the client’s workflow. Strategic Account Directors will receive extensive training on the MEDDICC framework for enterprise solution selling, develop and manage senior executive relationships, and be a part of the fastest-growing personalization software company in the world.
- Penetrate assigned accounts which includes new business, renewal, cross-sell and upsell; build and close a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Consult on personalized marketing best practices across various marketing channels, leveraging Movable Ink's strategies and playbooks for each channel and each vertical
- Work collaboratively with Movable Ink’s Client Experience, Partner Sales, and Solutions Consulting teams to ensure successful sales outcomes leading to happy clients
- Build long-term, strategic plans in collaboration with internal business partners to maximize clients' success with the Movable Ink platform while maximizing revenue for Movable Ink; understand C-level initiatives at strategic clients and how Movable Ink's solutions map to those objectives
- Forecast pipeline accurately, including expected close date, projected deal size, and projected deal probability
- Drive value through meetings and quarterly business reviews; safe future travel conditions permitting, ~25% travel
- 5+ years of successful experience selling enterprise marketing solutions to CEOs, CMOs, VPs and Directors of Marketing
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Experience introducing new products to market
- Proven track record of closing large and high quality deals
- Technical aptitude and/or background in technology
- High performance selling in a specific geographic territory
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with strategic deal design
- Proven ability to sell collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders and teams
The base pay range for this position is $140,000-$150,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.