Principal Product Manager, Dataat Movable Ink (View all jobs)Remote
As the Principal Product Manager of Data you will have a unique and exciting opportunity to shape the unified schema, feature set and strategy for this area of our product at Movable Ink. This is a highly visible role where you will use your expertise in B2B SaaS and enterprise marketing teams to define product strategy for standard ways to import, transform, and automate how customers use data in our platform and how our platform supports end-to-end enterprise workflows. You will partner with engineering and design to turn that strategy into elegant solution(s), and you will develop strong relationships across the business to help us execute as one team.
- Own the product vision and strategy; define and plan roadmap with engineering
- Inspire and collaborate daily with a design and engineering lead partner
- Work within our development process, owning the backlog, to ensure continuous delivery of value against the roadmap you define
- Work cross-functionally with partners across the business to define GTM strategy
- Define and monitor product KPIs
- Be an expert in customer needs and our data capabilities that address those needs
- Mentor other Product Managers
- Evangelize, influence, and demonstrate product to stakeholders and customers
- 8+ years experience in Product Management
- Experience in enterprise B2B martech or adtech SaaS
- Experience driving roadmap for enterprise data models, platforms and/or data objects
- Demonstrated ability to drive through complexity to achieve results
- Understanding of security and information security standards and market needs
- Experience creating a shared vision and mission through influence
- Experience with product strategy definition
The base pay range for this position is $180,000-$220,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.