Manager, Technical Supportat Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
The Manager, Technical Support will set the strategy and manage the performance and execution of a best-in-class, global Technical Support team for Movable Ink’s products. In this role you’ll have the exciting opportunity to build and lead a new global support function from the ground up, in partnership with our Engineering, Client Experience and Solutions departments. You will help to define the Key Performance Indicators for the function and the strategy for achieving and exceeding those targets. Operating at the intersection of our Go-to-Market and Engineering teams, your team will be supporting some of the world’s best known brands, ensuring they receive best-in-class technical support while partnering with our Product and Engineering teams to resolve immediate incidents and provide input into the Product Roadmap as the voice of the client.
The role will be reporting to the Sr Director, Technical Support & Development.
- Develop and drive key performance indicators that deliver the best customer support experience and team productivity
- Attain and maintain a high level of client satisfaction (CSAT) and performance against set KPI’s
- Hire and develop a team to support Movable Ink’s existing products and ensure that team in enabled to support new products and features as they release
- Partner with Engineering to ensure the smooth rollout of a 24/7 incident management procedure
- Take ownership of existing and support the delivery of new client-facing product support tools (e.g. Support Center, Status Page, Knowledge Base)
- Measure, maintain and improve processes to increase efficiency and customer experience
- Manage a team of Technical Support Engineers/Specialists and an on-call support schedule
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams to surface recurring issues and customer feedback that can be improved upon in the Product Roadmap
- 5+ years experience in technical support (ideally in the MarTech space), with at least 1 year experience managing a team
- Strong leader with the ability to attract, motivate, retain and develop people. You’ll be taking this team (and the wider company) on a journey from a fledgling team to a global support group - balancing keeping people on-track with delivering the long term vision, without losing awareness of the here and now
- Strong communication and relationship building skills - You’ll be engaging cross-functionally with our Engineering, CX and Solutions departments as well as with clients
- Data and Action driven - You will develop KPI’s for the group that are aligned on across the organization and can be measured. You take action to ensure those KPI’s are achieved (and exceeded) and do everything possible to reduce the risk of repeat incidents
- Experience with support tools such as Kibana, Grafana, AWS Cloud Watch, GCP Operations suite or similar
The base pay range for this position is $110,000-$130,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.