Manager, Data Integration Engineering (Python)at Movable Ink (View all jobs)Remote
As a Manager, Data Integration Engineering (Python) in our Client Solutions group, you will work with some of the world’s best known brands, setting them up for technical success with our AI and workflow product from the start.
You will be responsible for leading the team which handles the configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of organized, intelligently designed, and well-documented databases and data pipelines, to support machine learning within fast-moving and continuously evolving email marketing environments. You will also work with our client facing teams, to ensure that new data can be exposed for end users to utilize in the product and for advanced analysis. Partnering with our Data Science teams, you will act as a Subject Matter Expert for the wider Solutions group on all things related to our product’s data capabilities and clients’ data configuration, ensuring that everyone is setting the client up for the best possible outcomes.
- Lead, hire, and grow the Data Integration team
- Promote the adoption of modern software and Python development standards
- Oversee modernization effort of critical ETL data pipelines
- Establish working processes to support our data ingestion and aggregation needs
- Partner with our Solutions & Client Experience teams to guide and otherwise support our client integrations needs
- Instill and support ownership and accountability across all team members
- Develop and maintain training curriculums and technical handbooks on critical data integration topics
- Experience hiring and managing teams with scope over the setup and use of data pipelines
- Deeply knowledgeable in Python, SQL, and modern coding best practices
- Extensive hands-on experience with data manipulation and data aggregation (Spark or Pyspark, or similar distributed technologies)
- Knowledgeable of security and privacy best practices
- Knowledgeable of data transmission and storage technologies
- Knowledgeable of file compression, encryption, and encoding protocols