Manager, Sales Operations (REMOTE)at Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
Movable Ink is looking for an experienced Revenue (or Sales) Operations professional, with leadership experience and knowledge of our core systems (Salesforce, Gainsight, Marketo), to join the Go-to-Market (“GTM”) Insights team, as we continue scale Movable Ink’s growth and look to increasingly leverage better performance data in real-time.
Leading a team of multiple analysts and partnering with executives across the entire organization, you will build a unique breadth of comprehension in SaaS performance and contribute strategies for our systems to improve performance metric insight and data adoption.
The GTM Insights team will be the “source of truth” in the organization for answers, new findings, and next steps based on recent and historical performance trends. You will grow as a leader and professional each day working with some of the brightest, most experienced minds in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Manager, GTM Insights:
- Execute multiple projects that enable better performance measurement for Sales and Client Experience teams
- Oversee and be a “power user” of all software applications used by the Sales, Client Experience, and Marketing teams (e.g., Salesforce, Gainsight, Marketo,, etc.)
- For our key metrics, maintain utilization, timeliness and accuracy of system data (e.g., reporting, account-level information, etc.)
- Act as the go-to partner for the Go-To-Market department to help refine or analyze impactful performance metrics
- Create and manage reports and dashboards to monitor team performance
- Ability to set realistic expectations and deliver on them
- Advanced Excel, data modeling and analysis skills, and affinity to dig deep into details
- Disposition, both in attitude and ability to ramp in new areas, to shift projects based on business needs
- 3+ years recent experience owning, administering, or closely working with CRM systems (ex. Salesforce, Marketo)
- 2+ years leadership experience or 4+ years total experience in Revenue (or Sales) Operations
- Expertise in Digital Marketing, Email marketing, SaaS experience
- Rapidly gains trust of co-workers based on work ethics and industry knowledge
- Track record of successful project management and leadership
- Able to understand high-level strategic needs, develop insights & recommendations and ensure proper execution and business impact
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.