Reporting Analyst, Go-to-Market Insightsat Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
Movable Ink is looking for a data-driven and detail-oriented problem solver to join our Go-to-Market (“GTM”) Insights team as we scale and look to leverage performance data in real-time. By collaborating and partnering with executives across the entire organization, you will build a unique breadth of comprehension in SaaS performance metrics and help create advanced reports and dashboards to enable our organization and its leaders to more effectively identify growth opportunities. You will be the “source of truth” in the organization for all standard performance reports. You will grow as a professional each day working with some of the brightest, most experienced minds in the industry.
- Ensure key performance metrics are 100% accurate and timely in our business’s core go-to-market systems (Salesforce, Marketo, Gainsight, etc)
- Ensure the creation and validation of all standard or ad-hoc Go-To-Market performance reports and dashboards.
- Oversee and be a “power user” of all software applications used by our go-to-market teams
- Create and manage dashboards to monitor data recency and accuracy, partnering cross-functionally to solve the largest data gaps remaining
- 2+ years experience owning, administering, or closely working with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce)
- Strong attention to detail, with a history of producing defensible and scalable analyses in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to set realistic expectations and deliver on them
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), including translating complex analysis into meaningful and clear insights and recommendations
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and conducting analyses across multiple data sources and systems (Salesforce, Gainsight, Marketo, and Tableau experience a plus)