Senior Mobile Specialist, Client Enablementat Movable Ink (View all jobs)
Movable Ink's Senior Mobile Specialist of Client Enablement is responsible for the success of client launches within the Mobile channel. After expanding its core platform into the mobile messaging channel 3 years ago, Movable Ink is seeking to fast-track growth across top-tier clients in the retail, QSR, travel vertical and more. This position will play a pivotal role in creating and maintaining a framework to scale Mobile client launches across all verticals and markets with a focus on successful client retention in the first year of the Mobile contract. There will be a focus on successful channel adoption, usage, and ultimately, retention, using a scalable service model that is designed to be primarily self-service after the initial launch period. As a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS company, this role will enable us to maintain our elite standards for excellence, as we continue to expand into new markets, and track towards ever-improving KPIs for the group.
This role will be reporting to the Director, Client Enablement.
Responsibilities of the Senior Mobile Specialist of Client Enablement:
- Own the development and delivery of a monthly metric based analysis that captures the Mobile client base’s performance.
- Modify the client launch process for the Mobile client base, targeted at improving utilization of the Movable Ink platform and a condensed time-to-value of the Movable Ink solution.
- Implement checkpoints to assess quality of outcomes and effectiveness of launches across regional teams, while providing feedback and coaching to team members.
- Support all Mobile client base performance-related content for CX & Sales all-hands meetings and departmental quarterly meetings.
- Liaise with key support areas, such as the Business Development / Channel Activation team, Solutions Consulting team, Client Experience, Sales, Strategy, and Product to improve overall experience for the Mobile client base.
- 3+ years experience with implementing, training, managing, and growing SaaS clients, ideally across a wide range of industries, verticals, markets, and channels.
- Understands common SaaS client dynamics, such as product adoption, solution stickiness, churn, upsell, and platform user turn over.
- Can rollout processes to an internal client services team that will be helpful and appreciated, along with reporting on outcome based success of these processes to management, in the form of KPIs.
- Comfortable operationalizing ambiguous workflows, with the ability to quickly iterate on and refine new processes based on feedback.
- Excellence in communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation, with an ability to clearly articulate progress updates and key findings.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and motivation, with an ability to inspire, lead and motivate people across a wide range of teams.
- Facilitation skills, with demonstrated self-confidence and an ability to adapt content to address needs.
- Ability to support disparate teams across 6 offices globally: New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, London, Munich, and Sydney.