Senior Director, Demand Generationat Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
Movable Ink is looking for a Senior Director, Demand Generation to help us accelerate our growth, build and manage a high-output Demand Generation team. The Senior Director will have a track record of successfully building a Demand Generation function that drives pipeline and ultimately revenue. They’ll have a strong understanding of all relevant acquisition channels and make decisions based on data and communicate this effectively to stakeholders. This role will partner closely with the strategy and sales teams and report to the VP, Marketing.
- Build, lead, and grow a high-performing demand generation program that builds quality new business opportunities that contribute to our aggressive revenue goals
- Define attribution models and measure key metrics to report across all programs and campaigns
- Strategize and implement ROI efficient organic and paid promotional strategies
- Execute multi-channel programs that include email, organic & paid social, display, content, and more
- Create, define and measure key metrics and measure those metrics across all programs and campaigns
- 10+ years of demand generation experience, with a deep understanding of Inbound, Outbound and Account Based Marketing strategies
- Proven experience building and scaling demand generation functions for global SaaS companies
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and ROI, identifying actionable insights to achieve crucial metrics
- Creative, and willing to be hands-on. This is both a strategic and a "doing" role with a highly collaborative team
- Experience with core marketing technology products, specifically marketing automation, attribution, and ABM tools