Director, People Operationsat Movable Ink (View all jobs)Remote
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Director of People Operations will be responsible for developing and maintaining People analytics and team processes as well as overseeing global benefits. They will leverage institutional People/HR knowledge and operational understanding to identify inefficiencies in existing programs and processes in order to propose and implement strategic solutions to allow the People team to operate more efficiently in Movable Ink’s fast-paced environment. This role will kickstart a new branch of the People team at Movable Ink and has the opportunity to effect change that will impact not only the People team, but all Inkers, globally.
The role will be reporting to SVP, People.
- Identify and define key People metrics for Movable Ink and standup the People analytics function
- Audit current HR tools and systems accuracy and efficiency and suggest and implement improvements with a focus on data integrity
- Own relationships with our global benefits partners and proactively manage service expectations to ensure employees needs are being met
- Build strong relationships internally in order to establish trust and collaborate productively with cross functional stakeholders and teams
- Identify manual processes and propose and implement more streamlined solutions within the broader People team
- Evaluate all People processes, policies, and procedures for compliance and confirm that they are executed without error in order to ensure that all aspects of the employee lifecycle are tracked accurately.
- HR Professional with at least 7-10 years experience in HR Operations and HR/Management
- Familiarity with US HR compliance regulations; preferably Global experience
- Experience designing and managing broad health and wellness programs
- Deep understanding of core HR processes, tools and data structure
- Excellent analytical skills with proven success in designing reports and metrics
- Ability to develop solutions and manage within budget and timelines
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Consultative, proactive with can-do mindset
- Proven strategic thinker with a passion for employee experience