Event Marketing Specialistat Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
One of the ways we tell our story is through a sophisticated events program that drives revenue for our sales & partner teams. We’re looking for an Event Marketing Specialist with next-level attention to detail to join our marketing team and support a rapidly growing program and team. The Specialist will also play a supporting role in planning and executing our annual user conference taking place virtually this fall, and returning in person in 2022.
- Execution of client-focused event programs with outcomes that tie back to organizational goals
- Execution of event marketing programs (email and social) to successfully drive registration and attendance
- Effective budget management to maximize event performance metrics
- Management of all event logistics including: sourcing venues and activities, managing guest lists and event websites, coordinating with internal teams to create event content, and managing external vendors
- Ideation and execution of creative and unique virtual and in-person experiences for each event
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work across all internal teams
- On-site event logistics (in the future, this role will include domestic and international travel)
- 2+ years of event management experience
- Experience in event marketing (email and/or social media marketing) a plus
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at once in a detail-oriented, fast-paced role
- Experience working with Event Management Technology (Splash, Cvent, Bizzabo, or others)
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently