Director, Client Experienceat Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Director, Client Experience East will be responsible for owning the success of the Movable Ink client base for a subset of the Eastern Region of North America. This experienced leader will manage 4-6 Client Experience Managers and Associates. Key areas of focus are team health and performance, client health, and revenue management. They should treat their clients and team as a business, optimizing for as many of these elements as possible. Additionally, the Director role is responsible for communication with the Go-To-Market Leadership team, surfacing internal issues and identifying solutions.
- Responsible for Region's Book of Business
- Act as business owner for all clients assigned to their team, owning all renewal forecasts, account health updates, growth and churn outcomes
- Accountable for the Region’s Client Experience team’s growth and performance
- Responsible for issue resolution and creative solutioning for team and clients
- Collaborate with fellow Directors to ensure Client Experience team health, stability and growth
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining appropriate Director/VP level relationships with clients in line with yearly growth plans
- Tasked with advising on client growth plans, steering project prioritization as needed to ensure retention
- Escalation Point for clients, secondary backup as needed
- Create redundancies in day to day account knowledge to ensure quality account management in the event of turn over or employee absence
- KPI Management for their team’s Book of Business (ARR of book, Churn, Upsell)
- Assists with Client Experience department initiatives (new processes, education needs, profitability tracking etc.)
- Carry out all HR Management responsibilities including employee reviews, salary/promotion approval, team structure, and budget management
- 5+ years experience in B2B client services, with at least 2 years managing or mentoring a team.
- Desire to manage and build teams to adapt to ever changing client account needs
- Ability to manage the region's client base, as a business owner, specifically growing and building book of business with enterprise clients
- Considerable ability to be client-facing and service-oriented as well as having great presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate internally and externally
- Experience working in email, mobile and/or other digital marketing roles
- Proven knowledge of key digital marketing metrics and strategies that can increase engagement
- Ability to build relationships to grow business, clients think of you as a partner, not just a vendor
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, priorities, and external stakeholders simultaneously
- Solution focused, especially in situations where outcomes are less than perfect and answers have to be arrived at with creative and flexible out-of-the box thinking