NetSuite Administratorat Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and improving the Company’s current NetSuite environment and other accounting systems. The NetSuite Administrator will identify ways to make processes more efficient, offer continuous improvement recommendations, develop and deliver system enhancements, and provide training to the accounting and finance teams. This role will be an essential part of taking our accounting systems to the next level both in scale and functionality, to support the growth of the Company.
- Maintain and improve NetSuite and other accounting systems, connectors, and integrations
- Create accurate NetSuite reports, searches and dashboards as requested for end users
- Project manage improvement initiatives, providing requirements documentation, implementation of new modules, user testing support, and change management controls
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles in NetSuite and other systems
- Build and maintain trainings and an internal knowledge base for current and new NetSuite users
- Perform regular user access audits, review error logs, and resolve any issues identified
- Provide general user support for NetSuite and additional accounting systems
- Collaborate with the Salesforce team on the critical integration between Salesforce and NetSuite
- Learn new systems and tools to improve accounting processes
- 5+ years previous experience as a NetSuite Administrator with an exceptional understanding of NetSuite capabilities and limitations
- Certified NetSuite Administrator strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of financial processes, systems and reporting including Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Revenue Recognition, and Sales Taxes.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with evolving processes and controls implementation, to support a high-growth company
- Experience with Salesforce, Celigo, Certify, TripActions, and Xactly a plus