Senior Front-End Engineerat Movable Ink (View all jobs)Remote
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As a senior front-end developer, you will work with back-end developers, designing, and implementing APIs for our Workflow and channels products. Your work will be crucial to MovableInk, and will have a direct impact on the business. You will spend your time defining best practices, and solving important problems which will immensely help the business. Working with multiple teams, you will be working with people knowledgeable in a variety of fields.
- Collaborate with Design and Product teams to craft technical solutions to business problems.
- Provide guidance, and feedback to fellow team members, encouraging a collaborative environment.
- Develop, and maintain design patterns to be followed by the team.
- Help optimize front-end performance and scalability
- Intellectually curious, and experiments with new technologies.
- A passion for building high quality software, with best testing practices, and integration with backend services.
- Extensive production experience with a large front-end web application, utilizing a front-end framework eg Ember, React, Vue.js, or Angular
- Experience with defining, implementing, and maintaining APIs with a backend team, within an MVC environment.
- Nice to have: experience with programming in a backend language, eg Ruby, Python or node.js