Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Business Operations team needs a self-starter to manage our various systems, applications, and their respective integrations. This is a highly collaborative role, working closely with systems owners across every department within the organization to create the best environment possible in regards to our internal tech stack. This role reports into the Director of Internal Solutions and will partner closely with our Salesforce, IT, Information Security, and Procurement teams, as well as key Go-To-Market stakeholders. It is critical to success that one has a high attention to detail as well as the ability to quickly become an expert in a variety of systems, services, and tools. It is also important that the applicant has both a strategic and executional skill-set when it comes to managing systems.
- Manage the access, configuration, and evolving functionality of core business systems (including systems similar to: Gainsight, Zendesk, Smartsheets, Marketo, Docusign)
- Conduct ongoing assessments of organization-wide and departmental technology stacks in order to make recommendations on system usage, consolidation and integration opportunities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for specific issues and troubleshooting, as well as big picture ecosystem questions as it relates to our core internal systems
- Provide strategic insights and lead the build out of strategy and technical roadmaps for our core systems, keeping both security and scalability in mind
- Own and execute on integration and enhancement schedules for each core system, as needs are both self-identified and identified by the business
- Consistently conduct audits and system reviews to make sure there are not unnecessary overlapping capabilities or untapped potential
- Work directly with Operations, Finance, Legal, Infosecurity and Strategic Sourcing teams to assess new software requests from internal stakeholders, to ensure business fit and identify any potential redundancies
- Partner with business owners to develop training and deployment plans focused on user adoption and realization of business benefits
- 5+ years previous experience managing SaaS systems as both an Administrator and strategic lead
- Experience with a variety of systems from an end user’s perspective
- A deep understanding of how different systems interact and potentially integrate with each other
- Ability to effectively partner with a variety of business owners and stakeholders (including GTM teams)
- Familiar with providing technical inputs to a business case and risk analysis
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with senior management
- Independent and self-driven; always looking for opportunities for improvement in the current state
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.