Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Analyst, Information Security & Compliance will be a part of the team responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining the firm-wide privacy, security and compliance strategy to protect Movable Ink’s platform. You'll work closely with leaders from around the organization to support a strong security posture aimed at protecting especially our customers' data. This includes ensuring that information security controls are operating effectively and incrementally improved.
- Facilitate the third party risk management process, with an eye towards continuous improvement
- Conduct third party risk assessments of Movable Ink’s vendors and partners
- Assess API integrations to ensure compliance with legal and policy-based requirements
- Develop effective partnerships with departments across the organization to:
- Facilitate the collection of evidence for security audits
- Help ensure internal security controls are widely understood and consistently followed
- Track, monitor, and test compliance with internal security controls to ensure related processes effectively meet requirements
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and make incremental enhancements
- Administer Movable Ink’s GRC software solution
- Track privacy, security and compliance-related contractual clauses
- Keep control language up-to-date
- Help with cross-framework control mapping
- Respond to information security and privacy client questionnaires
- Genuine interest in privacy, security and compliance and staying current on the latest trends and advancements
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and multi-task
- Exposure to privacy or security-related compliance frameworks preferred (e.g., SOC2, ISO 27,000 series, and GDPR)
- Security related certification(s) a plus
- Experience gathering evidence from a range of different sources for audit purposes
- Experience using GRC tools or similar technologies for audit support a plus
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.