Revenue Operations Analyst, Market Intelligenceat Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
Movable Ink is looking for a data-driven and creative problem solver to join our Go-to-Market (“GTM”) Insights team as we scale and look to leverage performance data real-time.
By partnering with our GTM (Sales, Client Experience, Client Strategy, & Marketing) and Operations teams, you will develop a strong understanding of SaaS- and company-specific performance analytics, creating new processes and metrics that will enable our organization to scale effectively. The Revenue Operations Analyst, Market Intelligence will maintain the “source of truth” for answers, new findings, and next steps derived from our performance data. This role reports to the Associate Director of GTM Insights and provides a high level of exposure to our leadership teams; the ideal candidate will be comfortable navigating such a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment with minimal guidance.
- Collaborate closely with the GTM Insights team to support the design and implementation of our Market Opportunity Model, proactively identifying additional data requirements
- Oversee and be a “power user” of all software applications used by our go-to-market teams (e.g., Salesforce, Gainsight, Marketo, etc.)
- Create and manage reports and dashboards to monitor data health and accuracy, partnering cross-functionally and with the GTM Insights team
- Assist in ongoing and ad-hoc go-to-market projects, including sales territory planning and assignment, researching market opportunities in new geographies, and scaling our reporting in partnership with the Analytics team
- 2+ years in Sales or Revenue Operations, SaaS experience a plus
- Ability to set realistic expectations and deliver on them
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and conducting analyses across multiple data sources and systems (Salesforce, Gainsight, Marketo, and Tableau experience a plus)
- 1+ years experience owning, administering, or closely working with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce)
- Able to understand high-level strategic needs; comfort navigating multi-part, cross-functional projects
- Strong attention to detail, with a history of producing defensible and scalable analyses in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), including translating complex analysis into meaningful and clear insights and recommendations