Data Architectat Movable Ink (View all jobs)Remote
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As a Data Architect, you will help drive the direction of our Data Warehouse, and be hands on with teammates across all departments to enable access to our data and empower teams to make data driven decisions about the direction of our business. You will help to document and design models and schemas, that facilitate performant and uniform access to underlying data, while ensuring compliance with data governance policies. Movable Ink collects campaign data resulting from Billions of requests served each day from both internal and external sources. Come and help us manage and make sense of the massive amount of data we’re ingesting!
- Design effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve data.
- Ensure database implementation and access comply with regulations
- Prepare database design and architecture reports
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Provide training and support to team members to help them better access and understand our data
- 4+ years experience as a Data Architect
- Experience dealing with multi-terabyte, mission-critical databases
- Ability to explore and manipulate data with SQL
- Extensive knowledge of dimensional modeling patterns
- Proven track record of designing large scale data ecosystems
- Good communication skills