Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
Movable Ink is a collaborative, entrepreneurial, fast paced start up and we’re looking for a Regional Director, Commercial Sales, West. This position will lead a national team of Account Executives to exceed sales goals in a high performance division undergoing rapid growth.
Movable Ink's sales team continues to break records quarter after quarter, and we’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping brands communicate more effectively with their customers, building a winning team through proactive training and development, and expanding our highly successful customer base. This position is a leadership role within the global sales team that will focus on driving teams to meet/exceed targets through net new logos and install base, helping prepare for, and participate directly in, customer-facing engagements, as well as overall Sales Management including providing sales forecasting and reporting.
- Daily management of Sales Team driving attainment of quarterly and annual quotas
- Meeting KPI benchmarks for churn, sales cycle time, win rates and ACVs consistent with Commercial sales plan
- Leverage MEDDICC sales methodology for conversion of quality deals
- Own sales analysis, forecasting and reporting working with Sales Operations Team
- Partner with the Head of Sales and Sr. Sales Trainer to create and implement ongoing training programs for the Commercial sales team, to support their growth as meaningful individual contributors
- Serve as a sales coach for the salespeople on the Commercial sales team, helping them stay focused on hitting quota and continue to develop their sales skills
- Partner with sales leadership to conduct periodic formal assessments of team and individual performances
- Support sales reps in their sales cycles, serving as an executive point of contact for prospects during their engagements with Movable Ink during the sales cycle
- Collaborate with Movable Ink’s customer success organization to optimize client value and drive upsell, cross-sell and renewals
- Partner with the Business Development function to ensure sufficient pipeline is generated and effective territory plans are executed
- Build and leverage partner relationships working proactively with Partnership Director, and Partner Stakeholders
- Develop a sophisticated knowledge of the Movable Ink platform, partner network, and digital marketing landscape
- Experience successfully leading a sales team or operating as a team lead
- Background in consultative and solution selling. MEDDICC a bonus
- Ability to develop top talent devising and delivering sales training, on the job coaching, and personal development plans
- Strong technical and business acumen; the ability to engage with customers across a wide variety of industries and within both technical and marketing functional roles
- Team player & collaborator with an ability to develop strong relationships both internally & externally
- SaaS experience essential, marketing technology preferred
- Mid-Market sales experience is a plus
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.