Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
Movable Ink’s People Team is looking for a well-connected and strategic Tech Recruiter to support our continued headcount and company growth. The Recruiter will attract, hire and retain great talent across all teams and geographies and help the larger Recruiting team with initiatives such as our inaugural internship program; DEI process improvements, interview training, employer branding, etc. We expect this person to maintain a high level of hires while maintaining an Inkredible candidate and hiring manager experience, all without using agencies.
- Manage the entire candidate journey, from cold outreach to interview coordination to offer negotiation and the candidates’ first day
- Partner with hiring leaders to define headcount needs, role requirements and interview processes. Hold hiring leaders accountable to hiring best practices and define strategy
- Help roll out policies and procedures regarding scaling our hiring processes; this can include but isn’t limited to internal mobility, interview training etc.
- Leverage recruiting data to drive insights and improvements across the recruiting team
- Support Recruiting’s larger strategic initiatives: scaling global hiring, DEI, internship programs, virtual events, etc.
- At least 2+ years in a fast-paced, high-volume tech-related recruiting role
- Solid understanding of the tech market, landscape and what Movable Ink can do to continue being an employer of choice
- No-job-too-small mentality
- Clear, concise and engaging written communicator with attention to detail (sourcing, internal communication, candidate communication, etc.)
- Passion and dedication to continuously improve diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Experience with a modern ATS like Greenhouse is a plus.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.