Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Salesforce Administrator will provide support and development within Salesforce and related enablement tools at Movable Ink. This role will conduct critical administrative tasks including managing access, troubleshooting, and improving data quality. This role will work across internal GTM teams to gather requirements as well as collaborate with operational teams to design, implement, and train stakeholders on the best technical solution. This role is integral to the success of the Salesforce development lifecycle and will be involved throughout the entire process.
- Conduct daily support of Salesforce objects, fields, record types, validation rules, workflow rules, process builders, and flows, and related enablement tools
- Manage access of Salesforce user records, roles, profiles, permission sets, and sharing rules, and related enablement tools
- Troubleshooting bugs and field errors within Salesforce
- Import key data including relevant leads, contacts, and accounts
- Perform data maintenance activities such as the implementation of a data management tool, cleansing of duplicate records, and validation of data throughout the system
- Support Salesforce development process including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and training
- Collaborate with Delivery Team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Create process documentation for key users and internal teams
- Stay up to date with Salesforce’s releases and reminders
- 3+ years as a Salesforce Administrator - additional direct sales experience a plus
- Active Salesforce ADM 201 Certification (preferred)
- Experience working with a SaaS Sales Organization is a plus
- Strong understanding of Enterprise, SMB and mid-market SaaS sales cycle and sales models
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.