Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The UK BDR Manager is responsible for helping hire, manage, train and develop a group of UK BDRs. This person will work closely with each BDR to ensure high-quality opportunity generation and new business pipeline is being built for the UK market by way of innovative and best-in-class strategic outreach. This individual will work closely with the Director of Business Development, EMEA as well as BDR leadership in the US. Working with an exceptional and diverse group of BDRs with various backgrounds, the UK BDR Manager will have the opportunity to develop talent and bring their own personality, skillset, and ideas to the role in a way that can heavily influence the entirety of the Sales organisation.
Responsibilities of the Manager, UK Business Development:
- Direct management of UK BDR team to consistently achieve performance targets, develop both soft and hard skills and support in developing careers
- New-Hire UK BDR Interviewing, Training and Onboarding
- Regular cadence of performance reporting for UK team to Sales Leadership
- Collaborate with the UK Commercial sales leadership to identify new companies that fit Movable Ink’s ideal customer profile
- Collaborate with Sales Trainer and EMEA Director of Business Development to develop best-in-class BDR practices (e.g. workflow efficiencies, cadencing, outreach tactics, account-based marketing strategies, objection handling, asset management, onboarding materials)
- Support in creating outreach content (e.g. mockups, landing pages, use cases) and collaborative outbounding with UK BDRs
- Minimum 1-year combined experience as an outbound SDR, BDR, Team Lead and/or BDR Manager
- Consistently hit target as an outbound SDR/BDR
- Experience with prioritization and organization in a professional environment; both in person and remotely
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, management, and other departments
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.