Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As a Product Manager you will seek to deeply understand the challenges our customers face and help us deliver elegant solutions to those challenges that our customers love. You get to be a leader who drives innovation and the future of Movable Ink’s products. You’ll be joining a growing team at an exciting time at Movable Ink. You’ll collaborate across the business with a diverse, energetic team. You’ll help us continue to grow, and you’ll have the opportunity to grow in your career.
The role will be reporting to Senior Director of Product Management
- Own the product backlog and roadmap
- Collaborate with customers and cross-functionally to understand challenges and write product user stories to help our customers overcome those challenges elegantly
- Work collaboratively with engineering to plan roadmaps
- Be the subject matter expert for user onboarding and point person for how we delight customers with rapid value realization
- 3 years experience in Product Management or comparable role
- Experience with SaaS customer journeys and user onboarding
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to drive through complexity to achieve results
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.