Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Manager, HR Programs to lead and implement impactful culture and people initiatives. This position will play an integral role in ensuring that our culture and people programs are exceptional. This is an exciting role in a fast growing organization and an opportunity for the right person to make a huge impact. The role will be reporting to SVP, People
- Work across teams and stakeholders to lead scaled transformation initiatives and people programs
- Ensure talent and culture program implementation succeed through clear plans that include priorities, milestones, communication and completion dates
- Develop and drive change initiatives with an approach that creates excitement and engagement
- Establish business priorities, identifying and communicating risks and mitigation plans in collaboration with stakeholders; developing and maintaining goals, milestones, and completion dates
- Take a data centric approach to determining ROI and program success
- Create organization wide communication plans
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to prioritize and facilitate action across organizations
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear and compelling way in written or verbal communication
- Strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to develop trust and relationships across teams
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.