Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Solutions Consultant is an integral part of the Client Experience and Sales teams. You’ll be providing support during the sales cycle to bring in new clients and upselling existing clients, as well as facilitating the hand-off to the Client Experience team. As a Solutions Consultant, you will get to work directly with some of the world’s best known brands, using Movable Ink’s Visual Experience Platform to power their marketing programs across various digital channels. In your first year you’ll be provided with technical training to learn our Visual Experience Platform. You will also receive training in presentation and communication skills and “go to market” knowledge as well as getting hands on by delivering tailored custom demonstrations of the Movable Ink Visual Experience Platform to prospects and clients.
Responsibilities of the Solutions Consultant:
- Act as the expert of the Movable Ink platform and email industry eco-system
- Aligning Movable Ink’s solutions and technologies with the business goals and technical requirements of the customer
- Gathering, validating and QAing the technical requirements instrumental to a customer's successful on-boarding
- Developing customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove the solution’s business value to the customer
- Presenting a high-level overview of the product solution architecture and integration capabilities
- Acting as a Consultant to our clients to ensure they achieve significant value from the Movable Ink platform
- Providing ongoing enablement and product communication to scale knowledge sharing
- Execute mock-ups in Photoshop for client and prospect meetings
- Track all on-going cases in Salesforce
- 3+ years of consultative technical experience working with customers
- Strong understanding of interactive marketing processes and enterprise sales process and methodologies
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel & Photoshop
- Experience working with an email service provider, Salesforce, ZenDesk or equivalent
- Experience delivering presentations and demonstrations to senior level business and technical audiences
- Experience with multiple integration techniques including Web Services and APIs
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.