Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As our Commercial Operations Analyst, you will get hands-on experience in the deal process of a high-growth enterprise SaaS company. As the first EMEA focused hire in the Deal Desk team, you will be pivotal to the success of our European teams in-region. You will sit between all functions involved in the deal process and help guide new contracts and renewals from start of negotiation to a successful close. Starting with sales proposals, you will streamline the process to ensure delivery of consistent product and commercial terms, secure approval from leadership, facilitate deal related requests to Information Security, Legal, Finance, Customer Experience, Operations and Product to help bring in commercially viable business. Additionally, you will act as a conduit for deal-level insights which will inform our long-term commercial strategy (pricing, negotiations, deal financials, strategic initiatives).
Responsibilities of the Commercial Operations Analyst:
- Project manage and evolve an effective commercial contract process for all revenue generating opportunities by working strategically with our go-to-market functions (Sales, Client Experience, Partnerships, and Marketing)
- Deliver deal level insights and recommendations to business leaders and Director to shape the evolution of our commercial strategy
- Record all deal related activity in Salesforce to track, and ensure compliance with custom contractual commitments
- Act as a single point of contact for deal pricing and commercials in EMEA and become the go-to for the region while aligning with the rest of the team in different countries and time zones
- Analyze the deal flow process and provide recommendations to build more scalable internal processes
- 1+ years experience in an applicable field with exposure to commercial business in European markets
- Proven ability to analyze a situation and come up with a creative problem-solving solution
- Experience collaborating with and effectively communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to ask the right questions and keep learning
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, unpredictable environment
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.