Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
One of the ways we tell our story at Movable Ink is through a sophisticated events program that drives revenue for our sales & partner teams. We’re looking for an Event Marketing Manager with next-level attention to detail to join our marketing team and support a rapidly growing program and team. The Manager will also play an instrumental role in planning and executing our annual user conference taking place virtually this fall, and returning in person in 2022.
The role will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Experiential Marketing.
- Strategic planning and execution of client-focused event programs with outcomes that tie back to organizational goals
- Development and execution of event marketing programs (email and social) to successfully drive registration and attendance
- Effective and strategic budget management to maximize event performance metrics
- Identification of opportunities to work with industry partners through sponsorships, speaking opportunities, and more
- Ownership and management of all event logistics including: sourcing venues and activities, managing guest lists and event websites, coordinating with internal teams to create event content, and managing external vendors
- Ideation and execution of creative and unique virtual and in-person experiences for each event
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work across all internal teams
- On-site event logistics (in the future, this role will include domestic and international travel)
- 5+ years of event management experience
- Experience in event marketing including email and/or social media marketing
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Quantitative and metrics-driven approach to marketing planning and execution
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at once in a detail-oriented, fast-paced role
- Experience working with Event Management Technology (Splash, Cvent, Bizzabo, or others)
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.