Senior Product Manager, Data Activationat Movable Ink (View all jobs)Remote
Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to grow our Stories product, who gets excited about continuously delivering new value that delights our customers and grows our business.
The role will be reporting to our Group Product Manager, Data Activation.
- Own the roadmap and product backlog for our Stories product
- Develop customer relationships, listen to challenges both current and emerging, and synthesize into product requirements that lead to elegant solutions
- Work with business development to identify opportunities to grow product value through integration, then roadmap with engineering to make it a reality
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated experience building high-impact roadmaps that sequence out product strategy
- Customer empathy and drive to search for and explain the “why”
- Ability to drive through complexity to move key initiatives forward
- Experience with product strategies that rely on data and integration