Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As Movable Ink’s data ecosystem continues to become more powerful, more becomes possible in our platform. We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us expand our reach into profile data by integrating with an ecosystem of customer data providers. Join our close-knit, collaborative Product team to help us grow together in our craft and shape the future of our product for a wide range of businesses and users.
The role will be reporting to our Group Product Manager, Data Activation.
- Own the end to end planning and execution of Movable Ink’s mission to access and leverage profile data by integrating and unlocking an ecosystem of customer data providers.
- Work with business development, engineering, and design to efficiently capture and synthesize business opportunities and user insights into a coherent product roadmap and execution plan.
- Connect user insights with behavioral data and business metrics to inform problem definition, prioritization, technical development, and post-launch evaluation.
- Continuously iterate, refine, and measure product launches in order to ensure seamless data discovery, usability, and reliability.
- Support the efficiency, consistency, and quality of the Product team's output by proactively collaborating with designers, sharing frameworks and tools, and offering timely, constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to create Training and Documentation in order to define go-to-market strategies, create demos, support sales enablement, and help to create training materials and collateral for our customers. Your clear organization and communication around releases creates a network of support that quickly pushed new features into the hands of our customers.
- 2+ years of product management experience, ideally in B2B companies consisting of collaborative, cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with web development or coding in some form or another. Professional experience isn’t necessary but technical aptitude is necessary to succeed in this role.
- Strong execution skills and ability to drive action and accountability
- An aptitude for problem-solving and leading work cross-functionally to deliver highest priority outcomes.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with acute attention to detail.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.