Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
- Work with Client Experience Managers to scope customer projects and translate them into technical requirements
- Work independently to customize, implement, and test client-specific Apps for the Movable Ink platform
- Build apps and projects which our clients use on a regular basis to drive meaningful business results
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Jest, Karma, etc
- Experience building interfaces that match design specs and providing feedback on potential improvements
- Experience consuming REST APIs and other web services
- Knowledge of current best-practices, tools, and technologies for implementing web experiences
- UX and design sensibilities
- Proficient with TypeScript
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.