Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will work with our Product and Engineering teams to create artificial intelligence based recommendations and insights extracted from modeling and analysis of very large sets including Movable Ink’s historical data. The ideal candidate is an expert at using large datasets of various kinds. This data may include images, text and hypertext to find opportunities for computer vision, natural language processing. This candidate should have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to create value for our clients.
This role will be reporting to the VP of Artificial Intelligence.
- Design and Development of Machine Learning models for propensity scores and creative attribute rankings and recommendations
- Development of performance based score models using comprehensive set of features
- Design and Development of insights and reports based on customer and market information
- Create and enhance optimization algorithms and test setups for marketing campaigns
- Collaboration with various stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging domain knowledge and data to create new features into the Artificial Intelligence based products
- Mine and analyze data from a data warehouse to drive improvements in product development, marketing campaigns and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, education in a quantitative field or equivalent working experience.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on statistical model development
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python and R) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with popular machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn and scikit-image
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, etc.
- Experience using AWS services: Redshift, S3, Sagemaker etc is a plus
- Experience with visualization tools like Tableau, Looker is a plus
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.