Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
Movable Ink's Director of Client Enablement is the owner of first year client success at Movable Ink. This position will play a pivotal role in creating and maintaining a framework to scale client launches across all verticals and markets with a focus on successful client retention and sophistication in the first year. As a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS company, this role will enable us to maintain our elite standards for excellence as we continue to expand.
This role will be reporting to the Senior Director, Client Solutions Architecture & Consulting.
Responsibilities of the Director of Client Enablement:
- Develop, design, and champion new client launch processes to improve time to value and increase strong utilization of the Movable Ink platform
- Create and implement global programs to scale client launches across markets
- Implement checkpoints to assess quality of outcomes and effectiveness of launches
- Manage all client launch-related content for CX & Sales all-hands meetings and departmental quarterly meetings
- Provide feedback and coaching to Solutions & CX team members related to new client launches
- Serve as business owner for vetting and onboarding launch software and/or reporting (OnRamp or similar)
- Liaise with key support areas, such as the Solutions Consulting team, Client Experience, Sales, and Product to improve overall client launch process
- 5-10 years experience with managing and launching/onboarding new SaaS clients
- Understands enterprise SaaS client dynamics and can rollout processes to CX & SCs at all levels
- Excellence in communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and motivation - help set the tone and initial client relationship
- Ability to inspire, lead and motivate people
- Experience in creating training materials
- Facilitation skills, with demonstrated self-confidence and an ability to adapt content to address needs
- Ability to support disparate teams across 6 offices (and timezones) globally: NYC, Chicago, SF, London, Munich, Sydney
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.