The Office Coordinator will be the go-to person for all office management, culture and operations in our Costa Rica office. This person will be an extension of our NYC-based Office Operations Team ensuring our culture is maintained across Movable Ink. The Office Coordinator role plays an integral part at Movable Ink; acting as the face for the company’s guests, employees and office.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with employees
- Partner with our Office Managers and Facilities Manager in NYC, SF, & UK to help provide a great experience for clients and employees
- Inventory tracking and ordering office supplies, new hire supplies, etc.
- Assist departments with their shipping needs
- Managing event calendars and on-site meetings as needed
- Organize and maintain various files, inventory and technology items
- Maintain and manage various budgets including office supplies, events, and ERGs
- Play a key role in running and collaborating on company events with the various cultural groups
- Provide coordination for Town Halls, meetings, and cultural events as needed
- Perform clerical and ad hoc duties including special requests from Ops department
- New Hire duties: Swag set-up, computer hand off, coordinate new hire orientation, equipment purchases, managing the Day 1 experience.
- Manage access cards for the storage space, loaner laptops, coordinate with necessary stakeholders to ensure delivery of IT requests and supporting HQ’s IT manager on any technical emergencies
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- 1+ years prior experience as office coordinator or manager
- Proficiency using in G-Suite
- Experience in managing budgets
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing on tight deadlines
- Solid written, verbal and active listening skills
- Friendly and approachable demeanor
- Demonstrate the desire to grow and take on new skills and projects
- Proactive, resourceful, diligent and demonstrates a high follow-through rate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional attitude
- Overachieving attitude and strong work ethic
- Reliable, punctual and strong attendance record
- Adaptable startup mindset
- Understanding of how office coordination contributes to larger business success
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.