The Office Coordinator will be the go-to person for all office coordination, culture, and operations supporting UK & DACH based in our London office. This person will be an extension of our NYC-based Office Operations & Culture team ensuring our culture is maintained across Movable Ink!
This role is expected to be in person beginning in June pending government opening status and will be remote until that point.
- Set up, track, and maintain a safe working environment following all governmental guidelines and partner with outside vendors and building management as needed
- Partner with our Office Manager and Coordinators in NYC & SF to help provide a great experience for employees across locations
- Maintain and manage various budgets including office supplies, events, pantry, and employee resource groups
- Collaborate with various cultural groups and departments to help support with company events by organizing catering, couriers, and sending out calendar invites for all office events
- Support the Onboarding process for new hires by coordinating with IT for equipment purchases, liaise with NYC based HR department with clerical needs related to new employees, organize new hire swag, and manage the first day experience; When in-person, assist with desk setup, provide office tours, and assist with verifying documents
- Handle regional office technical needs such as; managing access cards, MiFis, loaner laptops, building out computers as needed, following our process documentation, delivery of IT requests, and supporting HQ’s IT manager on any technical emergencies
- Perform clerical and ad hoc duties including managing conference room bookings, mail, and handling special requests from employees and guests
- Manage inventory tracking and the ordering of pantry, office supplies, new hire supplies, etc.
- Keep office space, supply closet, conference rooms, and kitchen neat and tidy
- Organize and maintain various files, inventory, and technology items
- Collaborate with HR, Marketing, and other departments with new initiatives and projects as needed
- 1+ years prior experience as office coordinator or manager
- Proficiency using in G-Suite
- Experience in managing budgets
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing on deadlines
- Solid written, verbal, and active listening skills
- Friendly and approachable demeanor
- Demonstrate the desire to grow and take on new skills and projects
- Proactive, resourceful, diligent, and demonstrates a high follow-through rate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional attitude
- Reliable, punctual, and strong attendance record
- Adobe, Canva, and design software skills a plus
- Understanding of how a front desk role contributes to larger business success
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.