Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As a Manager of Business Development, you will assist in leading the next generation of integrated solutions for the company and grow Movable Ink’s partner ecosystem. You will work across internal cross-functional teams to identify, develop, and launch unique use cases leveraging partner data and technology for Movable Ink’s new and existing client base. Your vision will help generate strategic solutions for customer needs, accelerate product enhancements, and drive further adoption of Movable Ink platform and services.
- Develop integration strategies for a defined set of technology partner categories (e.g. loyalty, CDPs, ecommerce platforms). Strategies include joint value proposition, researching the market landscape, and technology overlap
- Engage and build relationships with targeted integration partners and maintain a pipeline of integration solutions to launch each quarter
- Successfully launch 3-4 partner integrations each quarter within the defined set of solution categories.
- Enable all internal teams (Solutions, Sales, Client Experience) on newly launched integrations and update teams on any previous integration learnings
- Track client integration adoption and usage to ensure strategic solutions have traction across the Movable Ink client and prospect base
- Partner-facing experience, either in a prior Technical integration role or client-facing role at SASS or services firm
- Understanding of digital marketing technologies and how technologies work together to deliver rich experiences for clients
- Previous email marketing experience
- Technical aptitude with the ability to speak to engineers, lawyers and marketers
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities at the same time
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.