Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Director, HR will act as a trusted partner in providing HR guidance and support in a fast paced, results driven, culture-oriented organization. We are looking for someone who wants to make an impact with a strong understanding of what makes people and organizations thrive, utilizes data to make decisions, exhibits high accountability and can function as a strategic business partners to all levels. This role will have the opportunity to set the foundation for our future by building best practices and programs.
- Be hands on in providing support across employee engagement, employee growth and development, workforce planning and employee relations
- Build credibility and trust among employees. Act as front-line HR Partner to resolve employee concerns and identify areas for improvement or additional support
- Work collaboratively with the People team and business leaders to develop and implement people programs that retain and grow top talent
- Work directly with managers and employees to resolve complex employee relations issues
- Build and adhere to a systematic and compliant approach, with clear documentation and follow-through; build effective working strategies for global teams
- Advise, mentor/coach, and guide all employees to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills
- 5+ years related Human Resources experience including expertise in employee relations, company culture, change management, coaching and performance management
- Ability to implement, manage, and report against systems and processes relating to onboarding, talent management, compensation, and benefits
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; excellent project management and analytical abilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by building and finding solutions
- Track record of exercising strong judgment and maintaining objectivity and discretion with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to make data driven decisions and accountability for data integrity
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.