Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As an Associate Front End Developer, you will get to work with some of the world’s best known brands, using Movable Ink’s Visual Experience Platform to power their marketing programs across email, web, mobile and display channels. You’ll work closely with other client solution developers to gain the skills and knowledge needed for a career in front end development.
- Work with Client Experience Managers to scope customer projects and translate them into technical requirements
- Gain confidence with your tools, including editor, and debugging tools
- Work independently to customize client-specific Apps for the Movable Ink platform
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Good communication skills - you’ll be working with our client experience team
- Comfortable troubleshooting code. You debug issues efficiently and effectively.
- Experience building pixel-perfect front-end HTML against Photoshop documents
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude and empathy
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.