Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
We are looking for a VP of Product Marketing to own product marketing on a global basis for Movable Ink. This person will be a proven marketing leader who excels at managing exceptional teams, messaging and positioning, marketing strategy and execution aimed at establishing and extending market leadership.
We support solution oriented sales cycles for B2C enterprise marketers in a landscape with few direct competitors. Our goal is to communicate the value and customer success of Movable Ink to a CMO-level audience and further develop our positioning to support. Your focus on product marketing strategy and excellence in execution across multiple large markets is instrumental.
You will guide a group of product marketers and collaborate with our product team in developing strategic plans that leverage the full marketing mix, messaging, content, and field enablement. You will own the overarching message and value proposition for the full offering that spans all the team’s product areas and drive our thought leadership. The role is highly collaborative and works closely with the strategy team, sales, services, field marketing, and product management to arrive at the best possible messaging and plans.
The role will report to the SVP of Product.
- Define and own the product marketing vision for Movable Ink’s offering aimed at senior marketers. It will be your responsibility to define a clear, differentiated, and compelling position for Movable Ink overall.
- Work with the Product Management team to define priorities, target audiences and core customer benefits for products and features.
- Closely collaborate with sales, strategy, and product leadership and across marketing functions to ensure the development and delivery of the most effective programs and tactics to fuel growth.
- Partner with Content Marketing and PR to design and launch campaigns to impact awareness and develop our pipeline with key enterprise buyers. Be a driving force around MI’s thought leadership.
- Develop and foster the creation of fresh and new product marketing ideas and content to further develop Movable Ink’s market leadership.
- Manage a team of strong product marketing professionals and clearly define goals for the team.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in high growth B2B SaaS companies (martech preferred)
- Experience in product messaging and strategy, content development, and sales enablement for an enterprise audience
- Deep understanding of C-level B2C marketers needs
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.