Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
Strategic Account Directors at Movable Ink take a consultative approach to selling digital transformation personalization solutions to senior executives across many verticals. You will have the opportunity to develop custom and creative enterprise solutions that leverage the power of Movable Ink’s visual experience platform to tackle the challenges faced by Fortune 500 marketing leaders. As a Strategic Account Director you will be responsible for bringing on new business as well as working with existing clients to drive strategy and sophistication in an effort to fully embed Movable Ink technology into the client’s workflow. Strategic Account Directors will receive extensive training on the MEDDICC framework for enterprise solution selling, develop and manage senior executive relationships, and be a part of the fastest-growing personalization software company in the world.
- Penetrate assigned accounts which includes new business, renewal, cross-sell and upsell; build and close a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Consult on personalized marketing best practices across various marketing channels, leveraging Movable Ink's strategies and playbooks for each channel and each vertical
- Work collaboratively with Movable Ink’s Client Experience, Partner Sales, and Solutions Consulting teams to ensure successful sales outcomes leading to happy clients
- Build long-term, strategic plans in collaboration with internal business partners to maximize clients' success with the Movable Ink platform while maximizing revenue for Movable Ink; understand C-level initiatives at strategic clients and how Movable Ink's solutions map to those objectives
- Forecast pipeline accurately, including expected close date, projected deal size, and projected deal probability
- Drive value through meetings and quarterly business reviews; safe future travel conditions permitting, ~25% travel
- 5+ years of successful experience selling enterprise marketing solutions to CEOs, CMOs, VPs and Directors of Marketing
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Experience introducing new products to market
- Proven track record of closing large and high quality deals
- Technical aptitude and/or background in technology
- High performance selling in a specific geographic territory
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with strategic deal design
- Proven ability to sell collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders and teams
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.