Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to develop products that clearly showcase the performance lifts that Movable Ink content drives for marketers. You’ll be responsible for building solutions that integrate analytics from across our client’s technology stack and make it easy to measure and attribute performance. This role will be reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management.
- Develop requirements for analytical products that utilize our own analytics and ingest analytics from partner platforms to tell stories about performance of campaigns and the impact of Movable Ink overall. Interface with the Client Strategy, Client Experience, and other Product teams to make sure stakeholders have the tools to tell the best story for Movable Ink and our clients
- Be the subject matter expert on all things third party measurement – including understanding how marketers measure success within other marketing platforms, business training, and partnering with third party vendors on performance measurement solutions
- Work with internal teams including Product Marketing, Training, and Documentation to define go-to-market strategies, create demos, support sales enablement, help to create training materials and collateral for our customers. Your clear organization and communication around releases created a network of support that quickly pushed new features into the hands of our customers
- Worked in collaborative, cross-functional team environments with engineering, design, and research
- Experience in developing requirements for reporting or analytical products
- Worked in B2B SaaS companies; possess an understanding of how digital marketers think about analyzing performance and the associated metrics
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.