Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and mobile at the moment of engagement.
We’re looking for a Design Researcher to join our Product Design team’s growing research practice and extend the impact of research across every stage of the product development cycle and across teams at Movable Ink. If you’re passionate about using research methods to make sense of a complex problem space, then a collaborative, close-knit team of designers and researchers is waiting for you!
- Plan, recruit for, facilitate, and synthesize research on our clients’ marketing operations, workflows, and experiences with the Movable Ink platform; deliver meaningful and timely results to teams that directly inform product decision making
- Help partners and collaborators develop great research instincts: coach product managers, designers, and others in the organization to proactively identify and prioritize research opportunities to ensure we address our users’ most foundational and high-impact needs
- Identify the best approach, method, timeline, and deliverables for research efforts given their audience, timeframe, and goals
- Share research outcomes at a variety of levels, sensitive to the many potential audiences and the future value of the data
- Maintain an organized and accessible database of research insights
- Help to improve and advocate for our research processes both internally and throughout the organization
- Able to identify the most appropriate target participants for various research engagements, relevant to the project’s scope, goal, and context
- Proficient in a variety of recruitment methods
- Proficient in a range of quantitative and qualitative research methods and synthesis practices
- Able to craft findings and recommendations in ways that resonate across a wide range of functional areas and stakeholder perspectives
- Able to effectively prioritize and balance time-sensitive efforts with big-picture ones
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Experience recruiting for and conducting research in a SaaS / B2B environment is a plus
- Additional experience connecting behavioral metrics with research insights is a plus
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.